Advantages of Annual Maintenance Agreement
- No Diagnostic Fee on Service Call when a repair is made during normal business hours or weekends. ($85.00 Service Charge during National Holidays)
- Priority service during normal and emergency service hours
- No additional After Hour charges for emergency service
- 10% discount on parts and labor for repairs
- Automatically covers your Electric or Gas water heater for repair discounts
- Automatic scheduling for appointments at your convenience
- Experienced, Factory Trained Technicians to protect and maintain your investment
- Inspection Guidelines to ensure consistent and quality service
- Annual Maintenance will be scheduled during Normal Business Hours
Terms and Conditions
- Payment for Annual Maintenance Agreement is to be PREPAID.
- Repair charges necessary to correct defects or address safety issues will be sole responsibility of contract purchaser. Payment will be due at time of service.
- Repair Workmanship (Labor) is warranted for 30 days from repair. All parts are warranted for one year, unless otherwise specified by the manufacturer.
- Repairs for covered equipment are to be performed by Capitol Heating and Air, LLC or an approved contractor. Any third party repairs will void this contract and any unused portion will be refunded in an approved manor.
- Capitol Heating and Air, LLC will not be held liable for losses or defects arising from circumstances beyond our control such as vandalism, fire, flood, or other natural disasters.
- Capitol Heating and Air, LLC reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel contract if at anytime we anticipate the obligations/expectations of this contract cannot be satisfied. No refund will be issued if routine service(s) has been performed.