Contract to Include:
- Two maintenance trips – Spring and Fall
- Replace filters twice a year
- Chemically clean condenser and evaporator coils once per year
- Oil any motors, if applicable
- Replace belts twice a year
- Clean condensate pans and drains
- Check all electrical connections
- Inspect wiring
- Check temperature splits
- 10% Discount on all necessary Repairs
Terms and Conditions
- Capitol Heating and Air, LLC, will provide service and maintenance on the listed equipment, providing labor, filters, and belt changes on twice annual basis.
- We will advise you of any problems. Any required repairs will be quoted prior to making the repair, unless other arrangements are requested by the customer.
- All service and maintenance work will be recorded on a maintenance ticket and attached to the system with a copy e-mailed to the maintenance department for your records and a copy kept by Capitol Heating and Air, LLC,
- All work to be completed in a professional manner by Capitol Heating and Air, LLC or an approved contractor. Any repairs made by a third party contractor without prior approval will void this contract.
- Capitol Heating and Air will not be held liable for damage caused to the roof from technicians accessing rooftop mounted equipment while performing scheduled maintenance or service.